It is very common to have to pack and protect chairs during a relocation. It is important to carefully wrap basic chairs such as dining room or breakfast table chairs during a move. Packing and protecting chairs during a move is pretty simple and by following these steps you can protect multiple chairs in minutes.
Items needed for Packing Chairs:
- Furniture pads or blankets
Steps for Packing and Protecting Chairs During a Move
- Create a small work station on the floor somewhere in the house.
- Gather up all the chairs in the home and bring them to the work station.
- Lay out flat a stack of furniture pads on the floor.
- Follow the instructions in the video to learn the proper techniques to wrapping chairs during a move.
Take careful considerations when protecting chairs and take the time to wrap each one neatly with no loose furniture pads flapping out.